Sunday, October 16, 2011

6 recipes, 2 days!

I've found if I get up and bake right away I can get a lot done in the morning! Dylan is happy eating breakfast and watching cartoons for a little while and I am happy to have some peace and quiet to start my day. Cooking and baking are definitely something I do to relax, but it's also an wonderful way to start the day. I also feel super accomplished if I get up at 7:15 and have pumpkin pancakes, chai tea concentrate and instant oatmeal cookies made by 8:15am!
Here is what I made Saturday and Sunday mornings and my plans for later this week!

Saturday morning:
Pumpkin Pancakes - my absolute favorite pancakes
Chai tea latte concentrate - perfect for Fall and very close to the Starbucks chai tea latte
Instant Oatmeal Cookies - with peanut butter, easy and quick!
DSC_0174

Sunday morning:
Prosciutto & spinach ravioli - need I say more? I froze these. Now we have a quick dinner for this week!
DSC_0182

Pumpkin and nutella muffins (Dylan approved!) - I've had this recipe pinned for a while now and since I had leftover pumpkin to use this was the perfect recipe to try!) - And they are awesome, right up there with my pumpkin chocolate chip muffins.
DSC_0171 DSC_0185

And finally, Crock pot pork loin with cranberries and orange, which is what we had for dinner tonight. The cranberries are excellent with the pork. The recipe also only has a few ingredients and is easy to throw together.

Plans for later this week:
cupcake lasagna
cupcake tacos with beef and black beans

What are you cooking this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment