Monday, May 21, 2012

Another first

Dylan had his first trip to the dentist last week! After reading all the terrible things in the news about kids having lots of cavities when they are young I thought we should probably get Dylan to the dentist and have his teeth checked out. Dylan doesn't eat many sweets, but he does like apple juice (still mixed with water) and the occasional chocolate milk. We didn't need to worry though, the dentist said Dylan's teeth looked great! Dave and I have both been blessed with good teeth, I didn't have my first cavity until I was in high school and I don't know if Dave even has one. Neither of us needed braces either. I am hoping the good fortune continues for Dylan! Dave said Dylan did great, he listened to the hygienist and dentist and did what he was told. His only worry was if the fluoride would hurt and when he was told it wouldn't he was ok!


No comments:

Post a Comment