Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fireworks and more!

We had a great long 4th of July weekend. Saturday we went boating with friends, Sunday Dylan and I went to the zoo and Monday we went out to Tennessee National for their annual bbq and fireworks. I had to work during the bbq, so Dylan got to go out on the golf course with Dave, Chad and Andrew. Afterwords Dylan had fun (trying) hitting balls with Brandon and Andrew.
chop
Dylan needs to work on his form.

pickingupballs
I think all the boys have range kid jobs in their futures!

I also took some fireworks photos, these are the best of what I took. I'm still not super happy with them though. Fireworks photography is hard!
fireworks5
I like this one a lot, the bottom two fireworks look solarized.

fireworks4
One of my favorites.

fireworks3
I like this one because the firework on the left looks like a palm tree!

fireworks1

No comments:

Post a Comment