Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday breakfast

Sunday breakfast at our house today:

DSC_0083

Homemade Pumpkin Doughnuts with buttermilk glaze! I got the recipe from Babble. It was my first time making doughnuts and these were super easy. These doughnunts are fried, I know there are pans you can buy to bake doughnuts too. I may have to get one of those! I didn't have a doughnut cutter (really, who does?) so I used a big peanut butter lid and a small circle cookie cutter. The recipe makes A LOT of doughnuts, I ended up freezing some of the left over dough. Most of the doughnuts are going to work with Dave tomorrow!

The doughnuts were pretty good, I could have used a little more pumpkin flavor in the doughnuts, but I would still make them again.

DSC_0075

DSC_0082

Here's a link to the recipe. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment