Monday, October 11, 2010

Cinnamon Bread!

This blog is supposed to have some cooking isn't it? :) I love to bake, I didn't do much baking over the summer except for Dylan's birthday cake and just cooking at home. Usually I forget to take photos of what I've cooked or baked, but not today! I made The Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Bread and it turned out awesome! I love bread, cake, cookies, etc and decided that since I don't usually make bread other than quick breads I should try a yeast bread. I also use the excuse that since it's generally just Dylan and I around during the day it's hard to bake anything that is time consuming. And I will admit that it was difficult to get the first part of the bread done. I had to stall our morning plans for a little bit while the milk and butter cooled and the yeast did it's magic, but after that it was pretty easy to get the bread done.
And here is the result!
Huge!!! I let the bread rise as long as it was supposed to before I baked it, but it rose quite a bit more. I think next time I bake this bread I will use two pans! Here's a link to The Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Bread recipe. Enjoy!

1 comment: