Thursday, January 27, 2011

And the winner is...

The Nikon d3100! It felt the best in my hands, is easy to operate, has some controls on the left hand side (great for a lefty like myself) and was the right price. I got the camera at our local Wolf/Ritz Camera Store, it was the same price as Amazon and I get 9 free classes! I am super excited to start learning how to take better photos. I have been having fun playing with a few of the different settings on the camera on my own. Dylan has been pretty good about letting me take his pictures and the cats have been pretty good subjects too.
Here are a few of the pictures I have taken so far.






I think the flower photos turned out the best. These are straight out of the camera and a million times better than our point and shoot. (Yes, I know they should be).  I am excited for us to have some nice weather so I can get outside and take more pictures with some better light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment