Saturday, September 8, 2012

Laurel Falls Hike

Last Monday Dave, Dylan and I had a rare day to spend together and while it was raining when we woke up  I was sure it would clear up by the time we made it to Laurel Falls for our hike. Dylan loves hiking and it's been a long time since we have been able to make it up to the mountains for a hike. I decided on Laurel Falls for a few reasons, the waterfall, a paved trail and a relatively short hike (1.3 miles each way). The first hike Dave and I did when we moved to Tennessee over 6 years ago was Laurel Falls. I'd forgotten that it's basically uphill the entire way to the falls...

Dylan had a great time as usual and ran up most of the trail. He did have fun posing for photos too and wanted his photo taken on every rock we passed! Now if only we could get him to hike in shoes instead of rain boots!


DSC_0010 DSC_0001 DSC_0015 DSC_0037 DSC_0043

No comments:

Post a Comment