Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Family coming from everywhere!

We have a busy few weeks ahead of us. My dad and step-mom will be here on Thursday night and are staying through Sunday or Monday. On Saturday I am going to Nashville to pick up Carolyn and Kyle who are staying through Thursday and my mom is visiting June 4-7th. Did you get all that?
I am hoping we have good weather while our visitors are in town so we can go to the park and Market Square Farmers Market. I haven't been to the Farmers Market yet this year and I can't wait to go! We were in Chattanooga last Saturday and the weather was not very good the first weekend it opened. I am craving some fresh tomatoes and mozzarella as well as chorizo wrapped in yeast bread. I just have to get there early enough before they run out. Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you look at it) Dylan gets up pretty early so I think we should be able to make it!
Our next few nights after work will involve some cleaning around the house to get ready for our guests, grocery shopping (what am I going to feed all these people?) and trying to find some time to catch up on our DVR'ed shows. The DVR is 68% full! And we haven't even watched the season premiere of Friday Night Lights! Maybe the cleaning will have to wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment